Some Inspirational Poems & A Garden Update

 

Walking


Forward I go



Going along slow

jerkily I creep forward

I'm moving to You


***


Every small step

a definite decision

I will follow You


***


Never looking back

though Egypt looks so easy

Your hand fast in mine


***


Times I stop or fall

You wait for me to obey

gain a victory


***

These four poems reflect the walk of a believer. Sometimes our progress may seem snail slow, but always, there is a forward movement, no matter how small.

The believer may  stop, pause, falter, or even fall, but he or she does not turn around or go back to Egypt. (Pre- salvation life.) 

Because of the constant love and presence of Jesus, the believer is able to keep going along the narrow trail.


***

Garden Update


There is not a huge amount going on in the garden at the moment. It has been pretty hot for March. I have sown some seeds though, including basil, eggplant, and pansies amongst others. So far, the usual compost tomatoes are coming up, along with a bean. As you can see from the photos, I am especially proud of my paprika plants. :) Something entirely new for me. There is still a bunch of Swiss chard, and the spring onions have also soldiered on through the summer heat. I'm looking forward to cooler weather, and hope to grow plenty of lettuce too. Happy gardening. 🤗🙏💖












Copyright: Alison Lawrence

May God bless you. :)




Comments

Popular Posts