From my Garden.

 

Cacti babies



From my Garden



Here is a small window into my garden. In the Southern Hemisphere, we are going into winter after a long, hot, and dry summer. We had some of our first rain yesterday, and the plants are smiling. :)

I started sowing Autumn seed last month. So far, I have had some success with egg plant, carrot, and pansy seed. I am waiting on some beetroot and Dusty Miller seed. (That is the informal name.) Dusty Millar is an ornamental bedding plant with white foliage.

I still have Swiss chard and spring onions, with new spring onions coming up, and I have some petunias in my favourite colour.

Even with life being so busy, I always try to spend some time in the garden. Gardening slows you right down, doesn't it? I've heard people say that God feels very close in the garden, and I tend to agree with that. He is everywhere of course, but perhaps it is because we tend to pause and slow down when we're gardening that we feel His presence more strongly out in His creation.




Origanum



Baby carrot plants



Petunia:)



Favourite succulents



Egg plants



Pansies in foreground



Temporary gardening area where pool stands in Summer.



Twirly wind mobile. (Crocheted)


Happy reading and gardening to you all. (Or, if you don't enjoy gardening, then, happy outdoor time:) )

See you next time.

Love and prayers,

Alison

❤️🙏❤️

Comments

Popular Posts