A Messy Bookshelf

 

Books💖



The Messy Bookshelf


Not long after waking up this morning, a random thought popped into my head that I really ought to tidy up the blog a bit.

I'm pretty happy with my cozy blog. I try to make it a comfortable reading nook for all who stop by. Yet I began to wonder whether it had become a bit messy. 

I have to admit that a couple of my pages. or should I call them shelves? are rather muddled. Free books are mixed in with books to buy, and there are links to two other bookshelf blogs, random photos, and mini stories.

So the thought crossed my mind that I should do some spring cleaning. It would take time and hard work, but the blog would look all neat and tidy afterwards.

But then I realized, doing so might make it a little less cozy and a little less real. The way I see it, is that the blog is rather like a box or shelf of books that one rummages around in until you find something you like.

I love going to the library. Our one has a box of free books near the door. Anyone is welcome to dig through it and take whatever they like. Such fun! (For bookworms :))

So, I'm leaving things the way they are. And I hope that as you rummage through the blog you will find a story to bless you. A story to bring a smile; and ultimately, a story to bring you closer to Jesus.

May God bless and keep you. :)

Thanks so much for visiting.

If you like the blog and stories, please share the love.

Alison

💖🙏💕

Comments

Popular Posts