Splashes of Spring

 

Splashes of Spring



Some garden joy. 😊🌼🌸🌻💕🙏

































 
If I were to choose captions for these photos, I would probably write "joy" beneath each one. You probably recognize these rather common garden plants. None of them are perfect: no doubt, some may have holes in their leaves, and a hungry caterpillar lurking upon them. But none of that matters. The bugs have their part to play too. 

What really strikes me as I walk around my Spring garden, is the exuberance; the abundance; the joy.

Yes, God is most certainly in the garden. We see Him in the intricate, delicate designs of the flowers and in the industrious creatures.

And yes, God is with each believer as we go about our work, or simply sit on a bench to enjoy His company and His Creation.


***


Garlands of bright sunshine

decorate my gate:

Gentle, happy faces,

His love now radiate

***

Copyright: pencil in His Hand

🌼🌸🌻



Comments

Popular Posts